Surah An-Nas is the 114th surah of the Qur’an and contains only six verses. It is a brief surah, but it is very important nonetheless. It is a Meccan surah, which means it was revealed in Mecca, and it is the last surah to be revealed in the Qur’an.
The surah starts off by affirming the oneness of God and His unique attributes. It then goes on to talk about the importance of seeking refuge in God from the accursed Satan. The surah ends with a reminder that those who are on the straight path will have nothing to fear on the Day of Judgment.
Surah An-Nas is a very important surah for Muslims. It is a reminder of the oneness of God and His unique attributes. It also reminds us to seek refuge in God from the accursed Satan. And finally, it reminds us that those who are on the straight path will have nothing to fear on the Day of Judgment.
Surah An-Nas Arabic
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
1. قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ النَّاسِ
2. مَلِكِ النَّاسِ
3. إِلَٰهِ النَّاسِ
4. مِنْ شَرِّ الْوَسْوَاسِ الْخَنَّاسِ
5. الَّذِي يُوَسْوِسُ فِي صُدُورِ النَّاسِ
6. مِنَ الْجِنَّةِ وَالنَّاسِ
English Translation of Surah An-Nas
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- Say: I seek refuge with the Lord and Cherisher of Mankind,
- The King (or Ruler) of Mankind,
- The god (or judge) of Mankind,-
- From the mischief of the Whisperer (of Evil), who withdraws (after his whisper),-
- (The same) who whispers into the hearts of Mankind,-
- Among Jinns and among men.
Transliteration of Surah An-Nas
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Qul a’oozu birabbin naas
- Malikin naas
- Ilaahin naas
- Min sharril waswaasil khannaas
- Allazee yuwaswisu fee sudoorin naas
- Minal jinnati wannaas (End Juz 30)