Surah Al-Lahab Arabic
English translation of Surah Al-Lahab
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- Perish the hands of the Father of Flame! Perish he!
- No profit to him from all his wealth, and all his gains!
- Burnt soon will he be in a Fire of Blazing Flame!
- His wife shall carry the (crackling) wood – As fuel!-
- A twisted rope of palm-leaf fibre round her (own) neck!
Transliteration of Surah Al-Lahab
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Tabbat yadaa abee Lahabinw-wa tabb
- Maa aghnaa ‘anhu maaluhoo wa ma kasab
- Sa-yaslaa naaran zaata lahab
- Wamra-atuhoo hammaa latal-hatab
- Fee jeedihaa hablum mim-masad
Surah Al-Lahab English Tafseer
By Abul A’la Maududi