Surah Al-Maun Arabic
English translation of Surah Al-Maun
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- Seest thou one who denies the Judgment (to come)?
- Then such is the (man) who repulses the orphan (with harshness),
- And encourages not the feeding of the indigent.
- So woe to the worshippers
- Who are neglectful of their prayers,
- Those who (want but) to be seen (of men),
- But refuse (to supply) (even) neighbourly needs.
Transliteration of Surah Al-Maun
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Ara ‘aytal lazee yukazzibu biddeen
- Fazaalikal lazee yadu’ul-yateem
- Wa la yahuddu ‘alaa ta’aamil miskeen
- Fa wailul-lil musalleen
- Allazeena hum ‘an salaatihim saahoon
- Allazeena hum yuraaa’oon
- Wa yamna’oonal maa’oon
Surah Al-Maun English Tafseer
By Abul A’la Maududi