Surah Quraish Arabic
English translation of Surah Quraish
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- For the covenants (of security and safeguard enjoyed) by the Quraish,
- Their covenants (covering) journeys by winter and summer,-
- Let them adore the Lord of this House,
- Who provides them with food against hunger, and with security against fear (of danger).
Transliteration of Surah Quraish
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Li-eelaafi quraish
- Eelaafihim rihlatash shitaaa’i wassaif
- Faly’abudoo rabba haazal-bait
- Allazeee at’amahum min joo’inw-wa-aamanahum min khawf
Surah Quraish English Tafseer
By Abul A’la Maududi