101 To 114 Surah
105. Surah Al-Fil | The Elephant
Surah Al-Fil Arabic
English translation of Surah Al-Fil
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- Seest thou not how thy Lord dealt with the Companions of the Elephant?
- Did He not make their treacherous plan go astray?
- And He sent against them Flights of Birds,
- Striking them with stones of baked clay.
- Then did He make them like an empty field of stalks and straw, (of which the corn) has been eaten up.
Transliteration of Surah Al-Fil
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Alam tara kaifa fa’ala rabbuka bi ashaabil feel
- Alam yaj’al kaidahum fee tadleel
- Wa arsala ‘alaihim tairan abaabeel
- Tarmeehim bihijaaratim min sijjeel
- Faja ‘alahum ka’asfim m’akool
Surah Al-Fil English Tafseer
By Abul A’la Maududi