101 To 114 Surah
104. Surah Al-Humazah | The Slanderer
Surah Al-Humazah arabic
English translation of Surah Al-Humazah
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- Woe to every (kind of) scandal-monger and-backbiter,
- Who pileth up wealth and layeth it by,
- Thinking that his wealth would make him last for ever!
- By no means! He will be sure to be thrown into That which Breaks to Pieces,
- And what will explain to thee That which Breaks to Pieces?
- (It is) the Fire of (the Wrath of) Allah kindled (to a blaze),
- The which doth mount (Right) to the Hearts:
- It shall be made into a vault over them,
- In columns outstretched.
Transliteration of Surah Al-Humazah
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Wailul-likulli hu mazatil-lumazah
- Allazee jama’a maalanw wa ‘addadah
- Yahsabu anna maalahooo akhladah
- Kallaa; layumbazanna fil hutamah
- Wa maa adraaka mal-hutamah
- Naarul laahil-mooqada
- Allatee tattali’u ‘alal af’idah
- Innahaa ‘alaihim mu’sada
- Fee ‘amadim mumaddadah
Surah Al-Humazah English Tafseer
By Abul A’la Maududi