101 To 114 Surah
102. Surah At-Takathur | The Rivalry in World Increase
Surah At-Takathur Arabic
English Translation of Surah At-Takathur
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- The mutual rivalry for piling up (the good things of this world) diverts you (from the more serious things),
- Until ye visit the graves.
- But nay, ye soon shall know (the reality).
- Again, ye soon shall know!
- Nay, were ye to know with certainty of mind, (ye would beware!)
- Ye shall certainly see Hell-Fire!
- Again, ye shall see it with certainty of sight!
- Then, shall ye be questioned that Day about the joy (ye indulged in!).
Transliteration of Surah At-Takathur
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Al haaku mut takathur
- Hatta zurtumul-maqaabir
- Kalla sawfa ta’lamoon
- Thumma kalla sawfa ta’lamoon
- Kalla law ta’lamoona ‘ilmal yaqeen
- Latara-wun nal jaheem
- Thumma latara wunnaha ‘ainal yaqeen
- Thumma latus alunna yauma-izin ‘anin na’eem