101 To 114 Surah
101. Surah Al-Qari’ah | The Calamity
Surah Al-Qari’ah Arabic
English Translation of Surah Al-Qari’ah
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- The (Day) of Noise and Clamour:
- What is the (Day) of Noise and Clamour?
- And what will explain to thee what the (Day) of Noise and Clamour is?
- (It is) a Day whereon men will be like moths scattered about,
- And the mountains will be like carded wool.
- Then, he whose balance (of good deeds) will be (found) heavy,
- Will be in a life of good pleasure and satisfaction.
- But he whose balance (of good deeds) will be (found) light,-
- Will have his home in a (bottomless) Pit.
- And what will explain to thee what this is?
- (It is) a Fire Blazing fiercely!
Transliteration of Surah Al-Qari’ah
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
- Al qaari’ah
- Mal qaariah
- Wa maa adraaka mal qaari’ah
- Yauma ya koonun naasu kal farashil mabthooth
- Wa ta koonul jibalu kal ‘ihnil manfoosh
- Fa-amma man thaqulat mawa zeenuh
- Fahuwa fee ‘ishatir raadiyah
- Wa amma man khaffat mawa zeenuh
- Fa-ummuhu haawiyah
- Wa maa adraaka maa hiyah
- Naarun hamiyah